LCI Lean Leaders CoP Lean Espresso
This Lean Espresso is the inaugural organizing event for the LCI Lean Leaders Community of Practice.
If you are a trailblazer in championing Lean practices within your organization, join us for the inaugural Lean Espresso – a dynamic gathering crafted specifically for advanced Lean leaders like yourself.
- Date: December 14, 2023
- Time: 12:00 p.m. EST – 1:30 p.m. EST (please note, time shown is for the Eastern time zone)
- Location: Zoom link to be provided prior to the event
Why Lean Espresso?
Building on the success of our Lean Champion Community of Practice (CoP), we're launching the next evolution with this Lean Espresso. Think of it as a Lean Coffee, with an extra shot of expertise! This event is designed specifically for leaders responsible for implementing Lean practices at the organizational level.
Goals of this Lean Espresso:
- Foster peer-to-peer relationships for mutual enhancement
- Co-create and share ideas for the future of the Lean Leaders CoP to:
- Boost your confidence as a Lean Leader
- Mentor each other
- Access advanced resources and learning tailored for Lean Leaders
- Address key issues that matter most to Lean Leaders
- Establish a schedule for the 2024 Calendar Year for Lean Leaders CoP convenings
This initial Lean Espresso will set the stage for the launch of the Lean Leader CoP. Expect a Lean Coffee style meeting where your insights will shape the future of this CoP. You’ll define and drive how this group moves forward.
Attendance is free, but the value is priceless. Kindly confirm your attendance by December 13, 2023.
Your expertise is vital in sculpting the future of Lean Leader CoP, and we can't wait to share this Lean Espresso experience with you. Let's elevate Lean together!
Online registration not available.